Integral Rugby Classic
New standards are designed to measure and control the performance and safety of rugby players.
Artificial Turf Rugby Classic
Rugby is now played on the artifical grounds.The ground has Rugby league standards. The main goal is to have ball performance , surface durability and player safety.
Our Rugby fields are designed to replicate the natural grass. This system can be used in all weather conditions throughout the year.
It does not need heavy maintenance work.
Rugby Classic Product Features
- Ultimate rugby performance
- Strong, non-abrasive and anti-static TenCate yarn (XQ-Technology)
- Reinforced backing
- Designed for long and short studs
- Suitable for multi-use (IRB Reg. 22 and FIFA certified)
- Head Injury Criteria (HIC) up to 1.8 m. for maximum player safety
- Available with in-situ installed elastic layer or pre-fabricated foam / Brock pad
Rugby Classic Aplications
- Professional level Rugby (stadium)
- Amateur level (Rugby/Football)
- Training facilities (Rugby/Football)